Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today's the BIG Day for Highland Blessings!

(Repost from the F.A.I.T.H. Blog)
Today has finally come. The BIG launch for my novel, Highland Blessings!

All month long I'll be on a blog tour giving away a few signed copies here and there with interviews and reviews. I'll start my first book signing at Barnes & Noble on May 8th in my hometown of Greensboro, NC.

If ever there was a dream to come true, this is it! Highland Blessings took 14 years to come to fruition and I want to enjoy this moment as much as possible.

There are moments when I become so overwhelmed by the feeling that all I can do is sit and let silent tears of happiness roll down my face. There are no words. These times come most unexpectedly. The one thing I love best about those unexpected tears, is the closeness I feel to God at that moment.

It's as if He's reaching down and stroking the back of my head and saying, "See, my child, you only had to wait and not give up and I had all this waiting for you."

Please stop by and visit the blog launching my book today. Sharon Kirk Clifton was kind enough to host me and I'm so grateful to her. She has become a dear friend to me and I'm so excited to be on her blog this morning.

Sharon Kirk Clifton wrote both a review and provided a review of Highland Blessings. I'll never forget after she read my book, how she described it as, "an aerobic exercise for the heart".

Sharon's Interview
Sharon's Review
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment