Thursday, June 25, 2009

Highland Blessings Cover


My cover for Highland Blessings is now available! I think the Abingdon Press designers did a superb job. Please be on the lookout for my book May 2010. In the meantime, I've listed a brief description and posted a video book trailer on YouTube below.

    Description

Scotland, 1473

Highland warrior Bryce MacPhearson kidnaps Akira MacKenzie on her wedding day to honor a promise he made to his dying father. When he forces Akira to wed him, hoping to end a half-century feud between their clans. She struggles to over come her anger and resentment...Yet her strength in the Lord becomes a witness to Bryce. But there is a traitor in their midst...and murder is the ultimate weapon.



If you would like to rate it on YouTube, go here.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

  1. That is an attractive cover. Very nice! I enjoyed the trailer and the beautiful photos in it, and look forward to reading your novel next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It gave me this wonderful opportunity to come visit yours. Wow! Congratulations on your published work. It seems like a very interesting book to read and I will keep an eye out for it next year. I will certainly stop by again....

    Best,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kimberli and Rebecca. I'm looking forward to seeing Highland Blessings on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete